Wednesday 7 October 2009

things seem to be getting better




phew! i actually seem to be back on track after the terrible last week i had. :/


Tuesday i fasted, then today i had about 500calories.

The only thing im worried about is that today i ate the 500 all in one, so its probably all gonna be stored.

Thats not so good...

I'll still post my weight on Friday, but im thinking itll have gone up being as we all know its much easier to gain weight than to lose, shame that eh?

I have some great thinspo at college though. i havent been there long, but the 2 girls ive been hanging out with are like polar opposites.

one's really pretty and tiny, and the other is.....well....large. No point beating about the bush, lovely though she is.

they've already noticed that i always skip lunch though. and things always get more difficult when people know about your ed, its so annoying, they all think they can cure you and that you must have had something terrible happen to you in order to make you have this horrible opinion of yourself. Well yes dearest something terrible did happen. I was FAT. Believe me thats bad enough thankyou very much.


They just dont understand, offering me a chocolate cupcake will not make my life all ok...


I just hope they dont turn out to be all judgemental.

Hope everyones had a productive week, fingers crossed for a loss.

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment