Friday 9 October 2009

Tea and Coffee




Today I drank tons of the stuff.

-


The dick who buys biscuits for work is back. Caramel shortcake, i caved, ate 3, then purged.

I was so dissapointed in myself, i've been trying so hard, to just eat less instead of bingeing and purging, its not good!

still, i think it was only the 3rd time i've done it this week, which is a HUGE drop from the norm.

Other than that i havent been too bad today, like i say, tons of tea and coffee seems to fill me up and gets rid of those nasty little cravings.

Candarel=god send sugar alternative.

I also figured instead of milk i can just use cold water, which is also a no cal alternative.

I know it was meant to be weigh ins today, but im going to dissapoint you all and say it hasnt been done, sorry but it hasnt been a great day anamia-wise. and i really dont feel like it.

I know, i know the reason you have a weigh in day is to stick to it...but im really not up to seeing big numbers on the mean old scale.

Let me know how you've all been getting on.
Love to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment