Sunday 4 October 2009

shit, sorry.




My bloody computer. it drives me nuts, it hasnt worked for a week, so i've been out of touch with the ana world.

I dont have any stats either, im scared to go on the scales, after a week without reading and writing blogs, i've fell to the temptation of binging, and i mean a lot, and my mum's ALWAYS in.

I kinda think like this. 'If i can just have 1 apple then thats only like 50 cals, no harm done.' Then i eat the apple, then some kind of cereal bar, then bread, bread is bloody terrible when its coming back. then i just fall into a massive binge. and i can stop even though im so full!

The next day i think, today is a new day, if i cant have just 1, then i simply won't have anything. Then it gets to evening and the same thing happens again!

Things should be better now i have a new laptop, and you guys can get me back on track.
It just proves how much you mean. ;)
Sorry thats awful isnt it.

I hope everyones had a good week or so, and like i say sorry again for not keeping you updated. I'll probably confront the scales at some time and post my stats, but at the minute the thought of it brings me to tears. it really does :(

P.s. isnt alexa so perfect?

xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. you will be back on track in no time! glad to have you back!
    x

    ReplyDelete