Wednesday 23 September 2009

I swear i will never be wed.



I'm so fucking mad, fucking fume, actually cant find the words!

My sister is currently going through a divorce and her husband/ ex husband is being a twatting wanker with him.

I hate hate guy.

He's a muslim so celebrates Eid which has just gone, and it was his day to have his daughter, he's meant to have her from 2.30 till 5.30 yet there he is, turning up on our doorstep at half 8 demanding access. He's hit her before so we try to make sure theres someone with my sister at all times were he's concerned.

In the end he didnt get my neice untill 2.30, and im really proud of my sister for standing her ground but then at half 5 he didnt bring her back, so we had to get the police involved.

He always has to make things so awkward, my sister doesnt want to get the police involved. as it looks bad from a childs point of view, but what he's doing isnt right. i find it so difficult not to go off on one at him, but i know if the divorce ends up going to court it will end up back firing on my sister.

I really hate racism, but that petty little man really is enough to push you over the edge. i guess im tarring everyone with the same brush which is unfair so i really shouldnt. we hate it when its done to us right? 'those skinny bitches are so stupid.' Err..no we just have control of our intake thankyou very much!

......and breathe.......

sorry about that guys, its just been a pretty down day, im convinced to not let it allow me to go over 500 though, and i've managed okay so far. if i can just get through the evening, even though thats usually the impossible part.

Oh yeah thats what i was meaning to ask you guys.
I've been absolutely shattered recently as i havent been sleeping to well, so i've been drinking tons of coffee to keep me half alive at work. does anyone else find that you seem to be constantly peeing when you drink coffee?
cause i swear to god, i havent stopped!

hope everyones alright and had a good day

love you all loadssss
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ha, just read that back and theres a million typo's which i cant be bothered to correct, but you get what im on about right ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a million typos? i noticed about 2 : /

    aww i'm so sorry to hear about your sister. some men are just unbeilivable. my mum went through something similar with my little sister's dad. but after about a year of telling him to fuck off, he went away, which proved that he didn't realy care about his kid,he just wanted to P off my mum.

    goodluck staying under 500cals babe.
    & yaay for eating haribos and saying mahussive!
    hehe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete