Tuesday 27 October 2009

Have you ever...

Ate so much so fast that food actually gets stuck going down your throat.
I just binged.
After 3 weeks of being so good, and so controlled, i snapped,fell,sank, threw it all away.
I cant believe i was so naive and stupid, as to think i'd got into a routine that i could stick to.
Chocolates, just one wont hurt, the conciense said?
How wrong could the bitch be!
Ones never enough! then chocolate starts to make you feel sick, so you make something bland, carbs maybe?
While they're cooking you eat more, then your so full by the time its cooked, but you eat it all the same, just for the fun.

Well....now im sat at my laptop, feeling like some kind of Hippo. Dreading chucking up my guts untill my throat feels as rough as a bears arse.

I hate myself right now, i really really do.
To the point were i cant be arsed with this shit anymore, and i just want to stay in bed all day and eat fuck all, cause everything you eat makes you utterly grotesque.
Then i think thats not true, youve just had a bad day, and needed some kind of therapy.
Shame i seek that in food, i could seek it in exercise, or shopping.
But no.
No.

1 comment:

  1. don't beat your self up man! you've been doin dead good! one little set back won't be able to take it away from you.
    x

    ReplyDelete