Wednesday 28 October 2009

Act on Impulse.

Decided to decorate my room.
My friend suffers with manic depression, so goes to raki healing ('scuse my spelling_
she says changing your room colour sometimes changes your moode, so why not!
I chose white, its pure, and perfect.
As i one day hope to be.

-

I've put a few coats on but im really struggling to cover the old paintwork, which is a bit of a let down.
Still its left me feeling suprisingly chipper. I love change.

On the ana side, todays been pretty good so far. Managed to stick to my allowance of 600, currently on 420.
But with the evening looming, lets see if i have a nother episode same as last night.
Not good :/

I also went charity shopping today, and found a rate deal. An adorable laura ashley cricket style jumper. I love it, and it was only £3

God i love a bargain, im a slave to it!
Anyway, best get cracking on my room, just didnt want to get into the habit of not blogging again. Got to be commited!

-

Love you all! (:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. welldone on that caloric intake, sounds super! :)
    btw, you're not alone, i'm a slave to bargains aswell. lol

    ReplyDelete