Wednesday 16 September 2009

Tomorrow ?!?!?




Im now getting proper excited for my birthday tomorrow! I hope someone buys me these jeans ^ i love them, although my fat ass would look hurrendous :/

I dont know if it's my birthday im excited for, or the fact i have my first driving lesson.

I really cant wait to drive, but then i kinda think mcdonalds is only gonna be a matter of minutes away, could i resist? i dont appear to have much willpower.

I also kinda hope no-one has bought me chocolates for my birthday, or that my boyfriend isn't planning anything food related (E.g out for a meal). That would kinda suck. Bless him he tries so hard.

He's got me the cutest jumper that i picked yesterday, i cant wait to wear it, you kow when you get something new and you just wanna wear it all the time, till it eventually really HAS to go in the wash.

Weigh-day in 2 days time too, i hope i've lost, ive been trying so hard to restrict to 500 after 800 failed me miserably.

Been trying harder with the exercise too, but its getting kinda cold now so i hate going out, rediscovered the cross trainer in our garage though which is a bonus :D

Much love to all
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. hey hun thanks for the comment :)
    hope you have a good birthday and no one makes you eat too much!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you! I got a comment! My first! Now I'm really excited 'bout this. srry, I just came in from a long day and saw your comment and it made me smile. Thanx so much!

    So since I dont know where else to conntact you I put this here, I hope you know what I'm talking about. Anywho, to answer your question, I'm a white caucasian.

    PS. I love the part about the bf getting you a jumper you picked! I find that so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YUR HAVING FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete