Saturday 19 September 2009

&& i'm feeling good. (Courtesy of Matt Bellamy)





109, i've finally lost, it felt so friggin good.

So its official, that restricting that extra 300 calories works.
Oh my lord, the driving lesson.
I'm pretty sure its gonna take me a fair while, the only thing i did was do a first to second gear change nd i crapped myself when it got to 20mph.
I also stalled the car :/
I suck!

I knew it wasnt gonna be easy, but jesus, what the fuck is biting point?!? Haha.
My birthday as a whole went pretty well food-wise.
I didnt eat untill about 3pm, and i just had a light salad, then in th evening i had some low kcal soup.

No cake. No birthday meal.
Thankyou!
Something actually went my way, God's birthday treat ;)

I really hope i can carry on restricting to 500 or less, then all shall hopefully go to plan.
I'd really like to gt to 107 by the end of the week, so all keep your fingers crossed for me :)

xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey glad your birthday went well!
    haha driving is awful when u first start but it will get easier I promise :) it took me four attempts to pass my test!
    x

    ReplyDelete