Tuesday 15 September 2009

Bye biscuits, hello cakes.


okay, so a couple of blogs back, i said about some fool buying biscuits for work?

Remember?

well it turns out its becoming some kind of regular thing these days

I happpily returned back to work this morning, to find the biscuits gone, thats good right?

No!

They have been replaced by a tray of cupcakes and a tub of double chocolate muffins :/

What the fuck are they doing?!?!
I resisted today, which i was pretty impressed with, i just kept telling myself to down water when i felt hungry, i know its one of the most basic things, but sometimes you have to get 'back to basics' Right?


I think im gonna make some kind of heavily vegetable based stew for dinner, no carbs.
Carbs are bad.

Still staying away from the scales, might give them a go on Friday, untill then i wont be posting my weight.
Hope everyones had a good day
xxx

1 comment: