Monday 14 September 2009

Looking up..


Feeling a bit better, havent weighed myself today, im gonna really try not to as well, its just depressing.

Also because so many people seem to get results from rigorous exercise i thought i'd give that a go, i've always enjoyed running but always found it tiring.
So I found a way to run for longer, my boyfriends sister was telling me how she ran a half marathon; and when she trained she'd run for 3 mins walk for 1 etc, then after a while build up the time she ran for. (Hope this helps)

I gave it a shot today, although it means your not constantly running for a period of time, on the whole i found i could run for longer, i managed to keep it up for 30 mins. I know that still kinda sucks, but i'll get better! :D

I wanted to ask if anyone had any good workouts for abs, cause my stomach is a serious problem area for me. My arms aren't that great either so if anyone had any advice please let me know!

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah!

    *Princess*Smile* gave me an awesome website!

    http://diet.ivillage.com/slideshow/diet_fitness/the_biggest_loser_workout_flatten_your_abs/crunches.html

    ReplyDelete