Monday 21 September 2009






I'm just about to start getting things ready for college tomorrow.
Im kind of excited but also very nervous, i dont know anyone there but im sure it'll be fine.

Its also really far away and im worried about the funding for it. I hate being skint, and if i cant get any funding then im gonna be totally skint, and all the time as well.

Anyway, back to thin thinking. Today was pretty good, had some grapes for breakfast, skipped lunch and had a bowl of pasta for dinner.

I know carbs, but i can honestly say i dont regret a mouthful. And its pretty early in the evening so i have plenty of time to work it off :D

Im trying to think posotive, cause all the negative thinking gets me down, which leads to more eating.

So long as i dont go above my start weight its all good right?

-

Although, having said that i would REALLY like to lose some this week, spesh with it being college tomorrow, and all new people, dont want them to judge me as a total fatty.


I'd also like to take time and wish shrinking slowly the best of luck with her brother
Remeber, Stay strong
xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. dont worry i am sure college will be fine!! :) & well done with the intake today!

    Much Love x

    ReplyDelete