Monday 2 November 2009

Porridge.

I have anew found love for porridge.
My mum has this cool apple and raspberry thing, and you can make it with water instead of milk.
I think its like 100kcal's a portion. It makes for a great breakfast, and its really warms you up too!
I lovee it.
Today was pretty, good went to see my chocaholic friend, which usually means a downfall, but i actually conquered it!
She always has such good food at her house, that i pretty much always binge.
But i actually looked at what she was eating and thought.
Thats fucking disgusting. Why do i want to put THAT in my mouth.
And i thought, i dont.

-

I dont want to put that in my mouth, then in my stomach, then back up into the toilet.
Its pointless. Just dont fucking eat it in the first place.

It just became so clear, dont eat crap and you will be thin!
Tomorrow brings good fortune, college all day, so no time to binge.

No binge=no purge= healthy teeth= supermodel me. :D
Okay maybe my maths isn't accurate but hey, what the hell
xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. your grammar surely isn't by the look of that last sentence. :) Just picking on you.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, my english is terrible, to say that im actually british, i even had to read that comment a million times to work out it said 'grammar' and not 'grandma'

    I was like wtf?!?
    xx

    ReplyDelete