Tuesday 24 November 2009

I've gotten so fat!

I know, its my own fault, i should step away from the bisuit barrell, hop on my laptop and blog every once in a fucking while.
I cant believe ive let things get this bad. All around people are saying 'your looking much healthier these days'
These people are idiots, they're depiction of healthy is propbably some stupid fat cow like mariah carey or something ridiculous.
On the subject has anyone seen the fairly recent pictures of her in the one piece.
It aint pretty.
I dont recommend it for those with a weak stomach.
Great singer, horrible body.
Bit like mine at the minute. I have to get things sorted. For the last what 2-3weeks, ive been eating way over and not exercising.
And when i say eating over, i dont mean over my 500 restriction, fucking hell thats out the window and ten miles down the road.
I mean over GDA's That's 2000 smackers a day.
I've probably ate like 4000 minimum.
It's all the good food at my dads, i cant resist it, i just need to learn that if you eat it, it WILL make you gain weight, after all, if youre good for a few days you expect to lose.
I feel like its been a while since ive posted stats, so yeah weighed myself today. Great!
117!
Stunning? i know ;)
Gained like...almost a stone since i've been living at my dads.
I wish my mum wasnt such an arse, then i could go back with her and be all nice and thin again.
But she is a fuck and i will probably never see/speak/ have anything to do with her again.
I really am gonna try, i've devised a plan :D
Breakfast:
Low fat cheese on toast
OR
SMALL bowl of cereal
OR
Piece of fruit
OR
Porridge
Lunch:
Same options as above
OR
Salad
OR
SMALL cheese sandwich
Dinner:
Anything from Breakfast/Lunch options
OR
Vegetable stew
I really hope i can stick to it, people always say that food changes your mood. Its true, the mor you eat, the more you lose control and the shitter you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment