Thursday 26 November 2009

Err..

weighed myself today again, lost a little over the last few days, only what i'd plonked on but still.
114. But i think it was probably not so much of a 3lb loss.
The 117 was at night and this was in the morning, and your weight fluctuates anyway i guess.
I've been sticking to 900 a day.
Theres no point going straight down to 500, ill just fail.
If i do it gradually i should have more of a chance of actually making progress.
I was dead proud the other day at work too...
A colleague offered hot chocolates and cakes from greggs for everyone (we're only a small shop)
And i very proudly denied!
I also went out and bought some of the low fat stuff we used to keep at my mums so that i could keep my diet similar to what it was when i was living there as i was doing fairly well before i moved out.
Hopefully i'll be able to squeeze my arse into the sz6 dress i bought to go out in next weekend, but we'll see. If not its just a waste of money, and i dont like too waste money, so i best be good! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment