Friday 30 October 2009

Richie James





Its so wierd, i cant stop thinking about him.
Just vanished.
I wanna know what happened so much!

Now that i have that off my chest, i have good news!
106! not been that for a while, it just shows, low cal pays off.
It makes you feel so much better, when your hard work pays off.
The number of times it doesn't, and you just think whats the point.
Then there comes a moment like this.
Which reveals 'the point'.

I have to say, i havent noticed many changes with regards to clothes fitting.
Which makes me think, it might just be a lucky scale, but i did weigh myself a few times, and none were above 106.

I might just notice it with my clothes.

I finally managed to cover my walls anyway,
7 coats later, and i have lovely pristine walls.
Bloody cheap paint.
Hope everyones well.

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment