Wednesday 4 November 2009

Insomnia!


Okay so i didnt get to sleep untill 5 this morning.

Had to be up at half 7 for work.

I dont know what fucking did it, cause i was proper tired.
I guess Nirvana's Pennyroyal Tea is bloody right.


I was in bed from half 8 till half 11.


Couldn't sleep.


Got up, exercised, went back to bed.


Couldnt sleep.


Exercised some more, went back to bed.


Couldnt sleep.


Too tired to exercise, read some blogs, browsed some brazilian modelling site.


Went back to bed, had a restless 2 hours.


Got up went too work.


These nights kill me, and make me such a horrible person at work, and i hate being a bitch, i try so hard to be a nice person, but sometimes its so difficult!

Overall a good day though, thinking im gonna weigh myself tomorrow, see if theres any kind of reflection of my work, although its unlikely. Last week i had results, so this week i doubt i will.

Does anyone else get that?

I think i might try the apple a day diet next week if i havent made a loss this week.


I'm in two minds about it, i might get dead hungry and then break and binge.

Or it might go well. I'm not sure. If anyone's tried it, let me know how it went?

I guess we'll have to see what the figures read tomorrow :)_
Love you all.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment